My Busy Life

Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Birthday Girl


It’s mommy’s birthday today and what best to do than to spend the whole day with me. She took a leave from office and drop off/fetch me from school. After that, we had lunch at Jollibee and she made sure I go to sleep so I would have enough energy for our afternoon plans.

When I woke up, we prepared for our trip to the zoo. I saw a lot of animals there like the parrot, lion, panther, cougar, monkey, owl, eagle, donkey, reindeer, snake and fish. I even saw a huge dog there which looked like Patrash (as Tita Jhoy said).

We had dinner at Mom and Tina’s after and I enjoyed the chocolate mousse cake that mommy ordered for me. I’m so glad mommy spent her special day with me.

Labels: , ,

posted by Riel @ 3:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 My Busy Life | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Web This Blog
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from razieljeremy. Make your own badge here.
About Me


Name: Riel
Home: Pasig, Philippines
About Me:
See my complete profile

Past Musings
Archives
Links
Blogroll