My Busy Life

Saturday, July 18, 2009
Cebu-Bohol Trip

My out-of-Manila trip for the year finally pushed through with my family, including my Tita, Tito and cousins. We arrived late in the afternoon at the resort. Ate Mai, Ate Rein and I headed to the pool afterwards. Too bad mommy can't join us so she just took our pictures.

We were up early the next day for our day trip in Bohol. We first went to the Blood Compact Site, then to Baclayon Church. Lunch was eaten aboard the floating restaurant while cruising through the Loboc River. We also visited the tarsiers. They look really cute and cuddly but sleepy. I get to touch their fur and tail for a split second, hehe. Last stop was the Chocolate Hills. They were actually green this time of the year but still looked spectacular.

We spent the next day at Panglao beach before leaving for Cebu. In Cebu, we met with Mommy Herma's cousin, Tita Mae, who toured us in Lapu-Lapu Shrine. We also get to taste the famous Lechon Cebu for lunch.

Then it's back to Manila for us. It was a full-packed and fun trip. Spending it with my relatives, particularly Ate Rein made it extra-special. =)

More pics here.

Labels: , ,

posted by Riel @ 11:28 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 My Busy Life | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Web This Blog
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from razieljeremy. Make your own badge here.
About Me


Name: Riel
Home: Pasig, Philippines
About Me:
See my complete profile

Past Musings
Archives
Links
Blogroll